Thursday, December 16, 2010

More from the IPA Awards


The International Photography Awards released in New York are so awesome this year I make no apologies for showing you some more. I like them, anyway. The categories are widespread and pros and amateurs worldwide have their own sections.


"Goal" by Chan Kwok Hung from Hong Kong won the Moving Images Pro award. Here Myanmar trainee Buddhist monks relax after school in the traditional boys way with a football.



"Mother and son" by Californian Chris Minihane was placed in the Nature:Wildlife non-pro section and shows two rhinos heading home to the bush from Lake Nakuru, Kenya.



"Skate Dawg" by Lennette Newell from the States was placed in the Pro:Pets category. I include it because it makes me laugh each time I look at it!

Have a look at the home gallery of the IPA to see them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment